Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Born this way!

Born this way! I am not a product of my environments, I am the result in spite of them. I am not a product of peer pressure, no peer's carry enough weight to pressure me. I am not a product of brainwashing or manipulation from any political, social, or religious institutions. I am not corruptible. I am not pliable. I can not be made to believe, think or feel anything that is not a conclusion of my own inner wisdom and outer search for truth in knowledge. I am spiritual as equally as I am logical. I am compassionate but only when compassion is deserved. I believe in freedom, real freedom but believe more so in the earning of freedom. I have always been, the way I always was and as I shall always be. My likes and dislikes might fade on the winds of personal trends, but who and what I am at the core, is the way I came into this world. To the delight or dismay of those who revere me, fear me, or simply endure me, I am who I am and love me or hate me, agree with me or argue with me, take pride in me or shun the existence of me in your life I am not going to stop being me. Cults can't convert me. Mountains can't move me. Nations can't enslave me. I am true to me, myself and Id. I was born this way and I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment