Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Best Cheesecake EVER!!!!!!!!!!

This Blog Review is about cheesecake, but not just any cheesecake, cheesecake made by the Goddess of Food, Iris Candelaria .




I JUST TOOK A BITE OF CHEESECAKE THAT I HAD TO PUT THE FORK DOWN AFTER THE FIRST BITE. Because it was soooooooo awesome I had to go share with the world about its awesomeness. I have had alot of CheesyCaesy, I'm talking five star restaurant cheesecake and this was so I am sorry but I can't describe it as anything more than fucking awesome. Perfect amount of a good quality cream cheese, the strawberry sauce was just the perfect hint. It didn't over glare the cake like some tend to ok most tend to do. Strong strawberry sauce is for covering up bad cheesecake and this cheesecake could cover up the worlds worst strawberry sauce. This cheesecake could cover up the taste of fallout. I think it is in the fridge right now actually making everything else in the fridge as if by some form of cooking witchcraft, taste better. I want to face watching my girlfriend sob in tears as I have to explain to her that I am leaving her and moving to Switzerland where it is legal to marry cheesecake, AND I DON'T BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE. That's how good no wait I am not done. If Sasquatch is real, this cheesecake could be used to lure him out into the open and tame him in such away that he would go straight from the forest into an interview on Regis and Kelly. If ALIEN INVADERS came here and said they would destroy us if we do not give them all of our resources, or the best cheesecake in the universe, they would leave here and we would be intact and still have all our stuff. This cheesecake is the reason Jesus has been waiting to return. Now I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment